STAR WARS or the Bible?
This fun game-of-quotes was first introduced to my daughter through our church’s Preteen ministry. You can find different versions of it on many kids’ ministry websites.
The game is simple, yet fun: choose if the quote is from a Star Wars movie or the Bible. Sound easy? It may be harder than you think…
- Do. Or do not. There is no try.
- Now fulfill your destiny, and take your father’s place at my side.
- If I testify about myself, my testimony is not true.
- Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
- Fools give full vent to their rage, but the wise bring calm in the end.
- What goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.
- Too long have I lived among those who hate peace.
- I find your lack of faith disturbing.
- Your eyes can deceive you, do not trust them.
- Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
- Fear is the path to the dark side.
- I tell you that something greater than the temple is here.
- To answer before listening; that is folly and shame.
- Who’s more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him?
- Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.
- Luminous beings we are, not this crude matter.
- There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death.
- Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs.
- Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
- Let go of your hate.
- My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart.
< Previous (Art: Prayers)
Back to Issue #5
Disclaimer: Pure in Heart does NOT own the copyrights to the official Star Wars images, names, quotes, or other official intellectual properties posted to this site. Any and all credits go to the Walt Disney Company, Lucasfilm Ltd. LLC, or other partners of Lucasfilm Licensing.
The game “Star Wars or the Bible?” is free and available for all, and purely for entertainment purposes only.
Images are in the Public Domain.